Enterprise-class CRM designed to meet the needs of the Health Insurance Industry
Maximize your sales and marketing effectiveness while improving the quality of every interaction with enterprise-class CRM. Tuo Dynamics provides out of the box Marketing, Sales, Care Management and Service automation, to nurture relationships, improve business processes, and organize information related to every interaction. Tuo Dynamics CRM is specially designed with health plans and health insurance industry partners in mind.
- Improve relationships, members, brokers, agents, prospects and partners
- Track members, broker and internal team interaction
- Create targeting and proactive sales and marketing campaigns
- Improve customer service
- Tools to support caseload management
- Monitor care delivery
- Improve outcomes with reporting and analytics
- Track trends and real-time data
- Collaborate with members and internal teams
- Streamline sales, wellness and customer services processes
Colibrium has worked with Microsoft since January, 2010 to develop a health insurance configured version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Tuo Dynamics provides an enterprise CRM platform based on Dynamics CRM.
Tuo Dynamics can improve relationships and streamline processes in as little as 6 weeks.
Key capabilities include:
- Marketing Automation
- Campaign Management (integration with ExactTarget and ClickDimensions)
- Sales Force Automation
- Call Center Automation
- Service Automation
- Performance Dashboard
- Member Segmentation
- Individual, Small Group and Large Group
- Under 65, Over 65 and Ancillary Products
- IVR Integration (CosmoCom)
- Membership Integration (Facets)
Tuo Dynamics can be deployed on premise, in a HIPAA compliant private cloud hosted by Colibrium or hosted by Microsoft CRM Online.
Risk & Compliance
Risk and compliance is top-of-mind for today’s health plans. Having a partner that will stay abreast of compliance and regulatory changes provides an added level of protection for health plans.
Colibrium is deliberate about keeping all development, implementation and testing in the USA. The exposure and liability that results from regulations created by state and federal government are more readily identified on-shore.
At Colibrium we differentiate ourselves by utilizing a proven methodology that intentionally includes health plan compliance members in solution design. Colibrium has successfully completed government CMS audits and invests in 3rd party vulnerability testing to ensure that our Tuo automation is compliant and risk free.